Monday, March 30, 2009
Mochas Cafe (Banjara Hills road no.1) : Undoubtedly, one of the hippiest places around, and my favourite in Hyderabad. The place has got everythin going for it..
the ambience, the food, the coffee.. the crowd :P (got some amazing chicks ;) ) , location.. its just the nzby5t9rd4 price which is slightly on the higher side. Pah! Who cares.. once the
place is such a treat!
2) Prasads (Necklace Road) : The temple of students!:P Thats what it is! eat, shop, watch movies, flirt, play.. this is what you call life!
3) Alligator (SD Road, S’dbad): The best gaming parlour in Hydro. A really good place for having your parties.
4) CCD (@ many places): The original ‘coffee shop’, its got 15+ centers in Hyderabad.. Undoubtedly the one in Kavuri Hills takes the cake. Added to the coffee, bites and the hookas,
its even got wireless connectivity. Great place to laze around for hours together.
5) Minerva(Somajiguda): One of the resturants of Hyd with the
‘it-has-it’ feeling. Good food and great service.
6) Durgam Cheruvu( Jubilee Hills): ‘Breathtaking’ is one word which would best describe this place. this artificial park , located on the western side of the Secret Lake
is known to be a paradise for lovers’ ;) . Besides, a great place to have your parties and discos.
7) Runway Nine(Medchal Road): Havent been to this place as yet, but heard that its quite good! Obviously, Go-carting is the start attraction, but there is stuff for everyone, like games,
food , movies and stuff!
8)10 Downing Street(Begumpet): The swankiest pub in town, this is one of the most happening places! the food’s great and so is the crowd, which includes page-3 personalities on Ladies nights(wednesdays)
and weekends. A must try!
9) Hyderbad Central(Panjagutta): It defines the new age multiplex-mall. The biggest mall around, and the plushest theatres in south India!
10) Eat Street(Necklace Road): Yummmmms the word! Great concept to have your favourite fast food besides the lake, and a road passing through it! Wow!